Eric McHugh - eMc Entertainment
Full Service Video Production
1507 7th Street #27 -
Santa Monica, California - 90401 - United States
24 Hours In Los Angeles
To whom it may concern,
I am interested in speaking with you regarding the Producer, Director, Videographer, Editor position that is currently available with your organization. Samples of my work can be viewed at vimeo.com/49333782.
I have created, photographed and edited show content in Reality, Talk Show, Episodic, Game Show, Live Stream, Multi-cam and New Media content with a recent focus on branded entertainment, product integration and trans-media delivery. I work with both SD and HD formats and have a thorough working knowledge of the production pipeline from development to delivery. At this time I am proficient with multiple camera and lighting packages, AVID Media Composers, Unity/Isis System management and Final Cut Pro Studio. Prior to post-production assignments I spent nine years in production working as an Art Director in feature, television, music video and commercial production.
This year I was brought onto the 2012 American Idol live finale to shoot and cut all the red carpet, BTS, pre- performance, post-performance and ancillary content that was cut and broadcast to all their digital distribution platforms in as real-time during the shows live broadcast.
My core competencies include ▪ Producing and Directing ▪ Content Development and Packaging ▪ Post-production editing ▪ Camera Operation ▪ Branding and Identity ▪ Brand Integration ▪ Digital Distribution ▪ Social marketing ▪ Media buys ▪ Blogs and social networking.
In 2008 thru 2010 I was the Creative Director and Head of Production and Development for Dogma Studios in Marina del Rey, California. My responsibilities included:
• Assisted all existing and new clients on development, direction, production, budgeting, equipment acquisition, field production, post-production and asset delivery. Including but not limited to network, cable, mobile, IPTV and VOD.
• Produced and Directed all field shoots. Worked as the lead videographer and DP for all single and multi-camera shoots. Worked as post supervisor and lead editor in the post-production and delivery of all projects.
• Led and optimized workflows across production, post-production and graphics teams on a fast paced schedule.
• Bid and oversaw all project budgets for live action, motion graphics and digital delivery.
• Oversaw accountability and compliance for budgets, legal considerations, clearances, etc. for each campaign.
• Managed all production and post-production teams for producers, creative and administrative support.
• Strategic development of new business.
In 2007 and 2008 I was a Producer, Videographer and Editor at Videojug America (VideoJug.com) creating over 700 pieces of original content in my tenure there. Campaigns I created solidified distribution relationships with MSN, Current TV and the Live Earth concert.
For the last 12 years I have worked as a Editor on multiple network and cable show companies such as Disney Entertainment, Harpo Productions, Tribune Broadcasting, Fox Television, USA Networks, CBS Television, The Discovery Channel and The Food Network.
My equipment includes Final Cut 7 Bay, AVID Media Composer 5.5 bay, 2 x HVX200s, 4 x 32gb P2 cards, 2 x Kinoflo Divas and complimentary grip and electric expendables.
Thank you for your consideration,
|multiple camera packages, multiple lighting packages|
|AVID Media Composer, FCP Studio, Photoshop, After Effects, MS Office Suite|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Eric McHugh on Nov 15, 2011
Contact Eric McHugh - eMc Entertainment|
1507 7th Street #27 -