7750 Le Berthon St. -
Tujunga, California - 91042 - United States
• IBM/Mac proficient (20 years exp); Windows XP/Vista; OS X, Microsoft Office programs, Visio, Filemaker Pro, QuarkExpress, Netscape/Internet Explorer/Firefox, basic HTML. Basic technical computer troubleshooting skills, such as network setup and maintenance.
• High-caliber team leader; extremely dedicated, responsible, highly detailed and very strong interpersonal skills.
VIDEO SYMPHONY POST-PRODUCTION INSTITUTE 2011-present
Associate Director, New Media Production and Motion Graphics
• Acting Program Director of New Media Production program. Includes student administration and molding the educational program to fit changing trends in New Media.
• Instructing various classes in New Media, Editing, Photoshop, After Effects and business management.
• Administered and managed Video Symphony’s 30 Second Video Competition, a monthly contest for content creators and students.
• Developed brand-new New Media Production program, essentially creating a film school from scratch.
• Manage video for various shows on nbc.com, including Celebrity Apprentice and Days of Our Lives. Push full episodes, promos, highlights and other clips to nbc.com.
• Editing small one-off pieces for special features and EPK segments.
WARNER BROS. DIGITAL MEDIA 2006-2010
• Administer website for The CW network, including updating episodes, links and lounge for multiple shows. Basic HTML coding for web pages. Build basic flash elements throughout the website. Administer entire music section of cwtv.com.
• Create various processes for legal, traffic and CBS Mobile using GoogleDocs and Microsoft Excel.
• Manage all video, both long- and short-form, for cwtv.com. Includes encoding for web in h.264 Quicktime, Flash, mp4 for iPad and other formats. Prep video with metadata and ad breaks for posting. Distribute video to online partners such as AOL, MSN and Yahoo. Oversee traffic reporting for video. Launch video using Flash, DigitalSmith’s VideoSense, and Move Networks Publish tools.
THE LEGEND OF BLACK ANNIE 2011
Editor/Post-Production Supervisor/VFX Editor
• Edited feature-length horror film. Responsible for all aspects of post-production including cutting, color correction, effects and sound mixing. Used Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and After Effects on an Intel Mac G5.
• Created graphical promo for a music festival on the East Coast.
• Created of several corporate DVDs to be distributed to member realtors across the country.
• Edited 24p feature film on Intel Mac G5 using Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Motion.
• Produced and edited DV Feature film using Apple Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, LiveType using
a Mac dual-CPU G4. Also was Sound Editor/Mixer for the film.
FOREVER FAMILY VIDEO 2005
• Edited DV documentaries for historical video company using Apple Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack, LiveType
and DVD Studio Pro using a Mac dual-CPU G4.
UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA, Tucson, AZ
Bachelor of Media Arts - Double Minor: History/Creative Writing
VIDEO SYMPHONY, Burbank, CA Burbank, CA
Avid Media Composer Certification, DVD Studio Pro & Apple Final Cut Pro Certification
|Speciality||Post-Production, Editing, DVD Authoring|
• Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects CS5, Apple DVD Studio Pro, Apple Soundtrack, Apple Motion, Apple Compressor, Move Publish 3.0, DigitalSmith’s VideoSense, Apple Color, Apple LiveType, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Sorensen Squeeze, Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere CS5.5(Mac/PC), Adobe Encore, Avid Adrenaline (Mac), Avid Xpress Pro HD, ProTools (Mac), Facebook, Twitter, Digital Rapids, Aspera, VPN, Content Management Systems, MovieMagic, Final Draft, Scriptwriting and coverage. All levels of video production, encoding and web application.
Submitted by Michael Bradshaw on Apr 24, 2012
Contact Michael Bradshaw|
7750 Le Berthon St. -