|Experience||HAVOC CREATIVE, Charleston, SC February 2010 - Present |
- Lead producer, editor and motion graphics designer for television commercials and marketing materials.
- Work closely with domestic and international clients to craft the best project for their budget.
- Gather all assets and incorporate them into fnished productions and presentations.
- Plan and prioritize all aspects of productions and presentations based on deadlines and budgets.
WHITE DIAMOND PRODUCTIONS, Harrison AR October 2006 to February 2010
Production Manager/Senior Video Editor
- Functioned as lead producer, editor and motion graphics designer for television commercials, training videos
marketing materials and presentations.
- Streamlined the post-production process for quicker project turn around for maximum proft.
- Facilitated all scheduling and stafng of crew and locations for all projects.
- Designed all aspects of projects from concept to completion.
THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, Orlando FL. November 1998 to September 2006
- Functioned as editor and motion graphics designer within the production department.
- Maintained and gathered assets for special event and training videos.
- Completed yearly documentation videos of shows and events.
- Produced informational pieces for corporate and cast communication videos.
|Education||Associates Degree - Recording and Music Technology Madison Media Institute, Madison, WI|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Chris Hayner on Jun 19, 2012
Contact Havoc Creative|