Turner Broadcasting System, Inc
|Experience||SWAT Technical Director - CNN Operations |
- Experience on the Sony MVS 8000 Switcher or an equivalent production Switcher.
- Demonstrated Switching and Effect building Skills.
- Operation and understanding of server based playback, routing, RTS, and Graphical Animation ingest and playout .
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Directing live pre and post tape productions.
- Demonstrated writing skills and communication skills.
- Must possess a desire to learn new technologies, processes and/or procedures as they are implemented and a willingness to work in other areas as assigned.
Duties: The Technical Director is responsible for covering any TD/Director schedule primarily due to but not limited to UTO/PTO at all the Technical Operations platforms (CNN, HLN and CNNI). The Technical Director is responsible for setting up and switching video sources for live and taped telecasts, presentations and pre and postproduction in the control rooms and Vista control rooms. Simultaneously perform directing and TD functions. This position is a member of a self-directed work team and will provide leadership development opportunities. Represent department in planning/project meetings and lead projects and initiatives. Develop, test and document processes, workflow and standard operating procedures. Participate in training, testing and assessment of potential operators. Serve as a resource to current operators for further development. In the absence of department Supervisor, responsible for performing various duties such as schedule modifications due to UTO/PTO, programming changes, breaking news, etc.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
|Education||Posting Job Description Qualifications: - Four year college degree required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. |
Submitted by Katrena Davis on Sep 29, 2013
Contact Turner Broadcasting System, Inc|