RES Digital LLC
|Experience||Creative Director, RES Digital LLC Charlottesville, VA Mar. 2014 - Present|
-Established RES Digital LLC in 2014 to collaborate with individuals and companies with the production of high end digital media. Responsible for all digital media consultations, digital media creation, and new technology R&D for the development of new products.
3D Animator / Environment Artist, CACI Inc. Charlottesville, VA Nov. 2012- Mar. 2014
- Responsible for animating and creating 3D environments from all assets that the 3D team created.
- Wrote various storyboard scripts to bring the team’s creative ideas to fully animated visualizations.
- Edited together videos containing various layers for marketing purposes.
- Developed new Unity game simulation pipeline for new product deployment.
- Created specialized UI’s, Interactive environments, and animations for Unity game simulation product line.
- Ensured that products produced by the team were completed at the highest quality standards.
Stereo Animator / VFX Paint + Roto, Digital Domain Port St. Lucie, FL Feb. 2011- Sept. 2012
- Keyframed 3D stereo depth environments with proprietary software.
- Animated unique roto splines to be used for depth animation.
- Imported roto splines for final depth grading, and publishing of shots to the paint department.
- Worked with the VFX digital paint / roto team on 4 feature films.
- Responsible for articulate roto to be used in comp / paint pipeline. When needed, assisted to create digital paint in Photoshop, Nuke and Silhouette.
- Films included- TransFormers: Dark of the Moon, The Smurfs, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Rock of Ages, The Watch, and Jack the Giant Slayer.
3D Independent Contractor, ShaveFx Richmond, VA May 2006- Feb. 2011
- Responsible for the creation of 3D content for the use in animations and still renders.
- 3D content included hi and lo-res Poly and Nurbs models.
- Texture / normal maps created via Photoshop, Maya, and ZBrush.
- Responsible for creating lighting solutions for various indoor, outdoor, and staged environments.
Lead 3D Artist, Trace Animation Charlottesville, VA Jan. 2004- Mar. 2006
- Responsible for all aspects of the 3D production pipeline.
- Managed daily production milestones, and helped with 3D intern development.
|Education||Full Sail University|
Winter Park, FL
Associate of Science Degree in Computer Animation
Graduated- December 2003
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Ryan Seaward on Jun 21, 2014
Contact RES Digital LLC|