• Proven Ability to work with: Macintosh OS , Windows7/XP/Vista, Linux, Micro Soft Office, Adobe Creative Suite
(Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects CC, Illustrator, Avid Pro Tools, DavinCi Resolve 9, Camera Lens
• Programming Language Proficiency: HTML, CSS, Photoshop and PHP, Search Engine
Optimization/Management, Google Ad words, AdSense & Analytics
• Proficiency with hands-on filming and photography equipment’s include: Blackmagic Cinema camera, Canon
5D Mark III, Go Pro Hero 3+ and higher, Red Scarlet.
• Strong understanding and Management of several social media platforms that include: Hootsuite, Facebook,
Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter.
• Displayed leadership through managing creative services at Archers Arena and Misplaced Frames Agency.
Candidate for Honors In Media Studies, York University, Toronto, Ontario (Sept 2011-2013)
Video Art Production
o Implemented images, using software’s like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC to create visually appealing images
that tell a story
o Created videos using studio techniques that critiques mainstream mass media (TV, advertising, TV news etc.)
Toronto Film School, Video Production/Graphic Design, Toronto, Ontario Graduate 2015
Hands On Lab
o Acquired knowledge of After Effects course at the college, thereby gaining experience and familiarity with
modifying effect properties, compositing layers in a composition, rendering, exporting and creating roundtrip
software-to-software XML file import and export.
o Gained skill to design branding products and templates e.g. Business cards, Mockup Templates,
Submitted by Dre Nnamdi on Jan 9, 2016
Contact DN Visuals|