Chapin, SOUTH CAROLINA (SC) - 29036 - United States
2013-Present Panteao Productions Columbia, SC
Senior Video Producer
• Oversee day-to-day operations of all video production including television shows, web videos, educational videos and live production.
• Produce, edit and shoot all aspects of production using Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
2010-2013 WSB-TV Atlanta, GA
• Edited graphics and prepro for daily newscasts using Photoshop, After Effects and Avid Symphony.
• Cut and implemented graphics for promos, news stories, opens and long-form programs.
• Managed and archived media using Interplay.
• Coordinated with producers and graphic artists in establishing station branding and implementing new graphic packages.
• Offline and online edited long form local programs.
2009-2010 Firstline Creative Atlanta, GA
• As a producer, supervised crews of more than 8 ensuring all planning and production was produced on time and on budget.
• Collaborated with clients to develop and implement ways of branding their company through web, broadcast and print.
• Conducted various interviews setting up questions and topics relating to the project or client.
• Coordinated with several high-end clients and various non-profit organizations to produce creative and effective commercials, PSA’s, viral videos and television programs.
• Engineered and maintained edit suites including setup, installation of software, troubleshooting, archiving and maintenance.
2006-2009 NBC Network Atlanta, GA
• Received and recorded satellite feeds, ensuring accurate television programming in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment.
• Operated and optimized digital and analog equipment required for television broadcasting, including switchers, video switchers, and audio boards.
• Monitored and adjusted remote broadcast transmitter and related equipment to ensure proper signal levels for air transmission.
• Edited network news packages while staying within the strict quality control demands of NBC which included staying within the color parameters of legal broadcast, strong visual storytelling and compelling sound.
2004-2006 WXIA-TV Atlanta, GA
• Shot and edited daily news stories under deadline pressure.
• Setup and operated live shots using ENG live trucks and satellite trucks.
• Developed news leads and story ideas daily.
2002-2004 WTLV/WJXX Jacksonville, FL
1998-2002 Colorado State University Fort Collins, CO
• Major: Bachelor of Arts in Technical Journalism
• 2004 Edward R. Murrow Award 2004 Associated Press Award 2006 Emmy Award
• 2008, 2009 Emmy Awards Asian American Journalist Association NPPA
2.7 GHz Intel Xeon E5 Twelve-Core
64GB of 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC RAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
Dual AMD FirePro D700 GPUs (2 x 6GB)
64 GB ram
|Adobe CC including Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.|
Avid Media Composer
View Demo Reel
Submitted by John Chay on Mar 29, 2016
Contact JC Films|