|Experience||· Participated in bi-weekly committee meetings for the Wildlife Waystations 40th Anniversary gala event to help promote and raise two million dollars for "Hollywood's Chimp Challenge-It Takes A Village". As well as, an animal rehab and nutritional wellness center.|
· Recommended celebrity presence Matt Burch of Operation Repo to create a promo and a podcast for the event.
· Built professional relationships between celebrity PR and the Wildlife Waystations PR management.
· Scouted locations for the event.
· Helped graphic designer edit the Wildlife Waystations logo content for the gala.
· Helped inform the public about the Wildlife Waystation using social networking sites such as Twitter and LinkedIn.
|Education||Cal State University Northridge, Cinema and Television Arts|
Submitted by Rhiannon Gagnon on Jul 13, 2016
Contact Wildlife Waystation|