850 Monterey Blvd, Apt 4 -
Hermosa Beach, California - 90254 - United States
♣ Television Graphics Producer and Project Manager ??" Acts as an essential liaison between show producers and graphic artists to plan and execute ideas while carefully balancing asset delivery and client satisfaction within budget and under tight deadlines.
♣ Technical Prowess ??" Proficient at Final Cut Studio Pro, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, VizRT, Excel, and Word.
♣ Creative Eye for Detail ??" Able to identify errors quickly and accurately. Able to pinpoint the most miniscule of faults in any asset and give effective corrective notes.
♣ Excellent Leader ??" Over 3.5 years of experience leading production teams and delivering quality assets to air ??" from conception to execution. A committed, passionate, self-starter who is considered an essential asset and exceptional leader.
|Experience||Blue Giant Productions ??" Graphics Department Manager, Producer, and Coordinator March 2017 - Present|
Supervisor ??" Brandon Piety ??" c: (310) 717-1872
• Manage, produce, and coordinate all aspects of graphics department deliveries from design to execution including asset management, talent acquisition, and creative team oversight.
• Work closely with Disney’s Short Form Content Department to develop and deliver Blu-ray and DVD menus for feature film and television releases including titles from Marvel, Lucas Films, Disney, Pixar, Disney Animation, and ABC.
• Oversaw the delivery and execution of the graphics for the Lion King Sing-Along that will accompany the upcoming theatrical release of Disney’s The Lion King.
Lead the graphics team comprised of both freelance and staff employees; Manage and deliver all graphics assets for Blue Giant Productions; Create, edit and update Blu-ray and DVD menus when needed using After Effects and Photoshop; Coordinate talent acquisition, purchase orders, and budgetary expenditures; Balance multiple projects while being the sole point person between company and client.
FOX Sports ??" Graphics Producer and Coordinator May 2013 ??" March 2017
Supervisor ??" Diane Randolph ??" w: (310) 444-8547
• Worked on the graphics team that produced and launched the record-breaking production of the first ever live Spanish NFL football simulcast on Fox Deportes.
• Completely re-designed and restructured the graphics asset filing system at Fox Soccer ??" ensured smooth execution and delivery of assets for use in all live productions by creating a superior internal folder system and naming convention.
• Designed and delivered a multitude of feature spots for use in over 6000 yearly Fox Soccer productions ??" most notably for the UEFA Champions, Europa and Bundesliga leagues.
Delivered full sports graphics packages from concept to execution; Organized assets and managed department server; Provided creative oversight and graphic artist guidance on deliverables in concert with show producer’s needs; Created, edited and developed new VizRT scenes for live productions; Created and developed deliverables for Technical Director use; Assisted as live on-air production support and troubleshooting.
NFL Network ??" Production Assistant and Associate Producer July 2010 ??" August 2013
Supervisor ??" Marc Mata ??" c: (917) 892-9182
Curated assets and organized their filing structure on the graphics Network’s server; Assisted in the delivery of full graphics packages using Final Cut Pro, Photoshop and Adobe After Effects; Acquired, formatted and managed player and talent headshot and action shots; Provided essential production support.
|Education||♣ B.S. in Television, Film, and New Media with Emphasis in Critical Studies ??" San Diego State University|
♣ A.A. in Film Production ??" Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, California
♣ A.A. in Liberal Arts ??" Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, California
|Speciality||♣ Television Graphics Producer, Coordinator and Project Manager|
|Proficient at Final Cut Studio Pro, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, VizRT, Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Robert Rogers on Feb 23, 2017
Contact Rob Rogers|
850 Monterey Blvd, Apt 4 -