Zodiac Pool Systems
2620 Commerce Way -
Vista, California - 92081 - United States
|Experience||Zodiac is a leading global manufacturer of pool and spa products. Applying our rich heritage of innovation excellence to product engineering, we develop some of the world's leading solutions for the most technologically-advanced, energy-efficient, and clean swimming pools and spas. Through our best-in-class products, Zodiac is the provider of choice for millions of people worldwide and is an industry leader in pool automation and web-enabling our pool products.|
Zodiac is headquartered in Vista, CA, which is also home to its largest manufacturing plant and distribution facility. The business’s other facilities are in Salt Lake City, Utah (Cover-Pools®), Orlando, Florida and Ontario, Canada.
Be part of the team that’s vision is to exist to create the perfect pool experience by designing innovative solutions that increase comfort, enjoyment and peace of mind.
We currently have a full time opening for a Graphics Designer in our Vista, California headquarters.
In this role, you will play a vital role on Zodiac’s growing marketing team. The role will be responsible for all custom channel design work taking projects from ideation to concept to execution. Scope of work will include both digital and print, with projects spanning from logos, e-mail templates, brochures, vehicle wraps and more. Opportunities will also exist for light video production and editing. Will have a strong understanding of print and digital platforms and know how to tailor executions according to their target environment and end user, ensuring one unified creative presentation, regardless of touchpoint. Ultimately, you must demonstrate a strong, clean visual design sense that clearly and quickly communicates the client's value proposition, have a keen eye for detail, and work fast, smart and efficient under tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Take projects from ideation to defined concepts to execution, including the ability to articulate the creative decisions being made and why to both internal and external clients.
• Create best-in-class brand interactions for small businesses nationwide through a keen understanding of their targeted end-users.
• Be an agile self-starter, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity, and able to manage multiple projects across multiple brands.
• Collaborate with marketing leadership and product teams to create and evaluate design solutions within the defined project objectives.
• Stay current on interactive marketing design trends and best practices.
|Education||EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE |
• BFA Degree in Graphic/Digital Design, or related field in marketing.
• 5+ years of work experience in branding, digital and graphic design.
• Hands-on experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator programs.
• Experience working on video projects and motion graphics a plus.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and produce quickly is critical.
• Ability to articulate design decisions and effectively communicate them to both internal and external clients.
• Passion, creativity and a sense of humor is a must.
• Agency experience is a plus.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit http://www.zodiac.com/en/united-states/company/careers
Zodiac Pools is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Submitted by Michael Galvin on Jun 21, 2017
Contact Zodiac Pool Systems|
2620 Commerce Way -