Colorist & Flame Artist
Color Correction and Grading
|Experience||Work Experience: |
* At present Working in Sony Entertainment Television Network As a Head of Smoke & Senior
Creative Designer. for SONY, MAX, SAB & PIX TV Channel October 2000 - left sony in 2003 & join
back in 2006.
Major Contribution in MAX TV Channel for DFL IPL Cricket Match Promos & Packaging End
Pages. since implemented
* I was doing freelance for Sony TV, & some Studios. Also doing DI on Smoke & BaseLight Film
Grading Software with Quality Cine Lab in Mumbai.
*Worked in Singapore for Zee TV Network (Zee English, Zee MGM & Trendz Fashion TV Channel)
Since July 2003.
*Worked in Sony Entertainment Television Network As a Senior Smoke Artist for SONY & MAX TV
Channel October 2000 - July 2003.
*Indiainfoline as Head of Graphics (2000)
*Worked in Sahara TV as Head of Graphics (1999- 2000).
*worked in India & London based TV Channel B4U as a Creative Executive Graphics & Compositing.
(1999 - 2000).
*Freelanced in Singapore for Riard Media, Walt Disney Singapore & VHQ.(1998)
*Worked at The Post Office, Indonesia (Jakarta) as Flame Artist (1997)
*Worked at The Powerhaus, Singapore as Flame Artist (1997-1998) 1 year
*Worked for the Post-Production Studio CMM Ltd. Bombay. As a Senior Animator and India's first
FLAME ARTIST (1995 to 1996).
*Worked with Ramesh Meer 'Saicom Studio, Trade Fair & Exhibition Pvt. Ltd.' As an Animator & FX
Artist, operating Video Machine Fast GmbH for timeline edit, also Helping organizing of BROADCAST
INDIA Exhibition since its Inception (1991 to 1995).
*Worked in 'Crest Communication Pvt. Ltd.' As an Animator (1991).
*I was teaching in 'Kamla High School' as a Drawing Teacher (1989 to 1996).
*Worked with 'Monalisa Printing & Advertising Agency' as a Commercial Artist (1989).
*Review in storyboard program on CNBC TV about DIGITAL FUSION software in1998.
1. Special Training from Discreet Logic Singapore for'FLAME'(1995).
2. Diploma in Textile Designing Worli Bombay (1988).
3. Certificate in Photography from J.J. School arts Bombay (1987).
4. Diploma in Art Teacher from Bandra School of Arts Bombay(1987).
5. Art Foundation from Bandra School of arts Bombay (1985).
6. Secondary School Leaving Certificate from Kher Nagar Bandra Bombay
|SGI, Linux, PC.|
|Software Ability: Discreet Logic/Autodesk Flame, Flint, Inferno, Fire, Smoke, Luster|
Digital Fusion, Photoshop.
Colour Grading Resolve.
Submitted by Manish Shrivastav on Dec 13, 2017
Contact Colorist & Flame Artist|