C/o David Christiansson, Pré-la-Ferme 26 -
Gingins, Vaud - 1276 - Switzerland
An innovative and independent filmmaker with successful experience of producing films for a variety of themes including career changes, crowdfunding, fitness, health, cardiology, gardening, martial arts and medicine. Produced over a dozen web-marketing films to date. Proven managerial competence in directing film crews of up to fifteen personnel and in promoting films. In-depth understanding of multi-cultural issues with films produced in English (mainly), French and German and in the USA, UK and Switzerland. Repeatedly under contract with several renewals from satisfied customers. Capable, responsible with the promise of a bright future in filmmaking: now seeking work within the media industry as a contractor or employee to further develop skills.
|Experience||Key Achievements and Strengths:|
• Filmmaking experience: 13 web marketing films, 1 event film for an association and one film ‘Shinbudo’. The longest film ??" Shinbudo - has been 1 hour and 24 minutes
• Filmmaking skills: Director, Assistant Director, Director of Photography, Cameraman, Assistant Camera, Drone Operator, 2nd Assistant Camera, Gaffer, Key Grip, Dolly Grip, Casting Director, Casting Assistant, Editor, Assistant Editor.
• Mentoring: Coaching Actors
• Multicultural approach: Filmmaking in English, French and German languages
• Market research on a filmmaker’s position in web-marketing films: in April 2014 interviewed fifteen international entrepreneurs
• Web filmmaking: optimizing of Google’s search algorithms, interesting and stimulating content, ability to relate a variety of themes
- Independent Filmmaker and Director from Aug 2013 ??" present
- Worked in various countries including Switzerland, USA and UK
• Directing crews of up to fifteen members
• Promoting of films subsequent to release with special attention given to web-marketing films so that these receive the correct tags and words to score high in search engines such as Google
• Working within set budgets and time constraints
• Holding auditions to select personnel and assign relevant roles
Camera Operator and Editor
“Vous n’y aviez pas pensé” Compagnie Bananière Geneva, Switzerland Jun-Dec 2016
Film Director, Producer, Camera Operator and Editor
Finance Career Transition and Professional Retraining
“Les Ateliers d’OZ” Coach-U-up Genolier, Switzerland Nov-Dec 2017
“TalisLife Crowdfunding” TalisLife, Ltd. London, UK Apr 2015-May 2015
Fitness and Wellbeing
“Cardiology Center Lausanne” CVCL S.A. Lausanne, Switzerland Jan-Mar 2018
“TalisLifeProduct” TalisLife, Ltd. London, UK May-Nov 2017
“Cinema Ad’’ AtlantideWellness S.A. Gland, Switzerland Aug-Sep 2016
“Atlantide Wellness Center S.A.” AtlantideWellness S.A. Gland, Switzerland May 2015-Jul 2015
“TalisLife Mobile App” TalisLife, Ltd Féchy, Switzerland Dec 2014-Feb 2015
“BACtrack” TalisLife, Ltd. Féchy, Switzerland Jul-Aug 2014
“The CapnoTrainer Promo” Better Physiology,Ltd. New Mexico, USA Jun-Aug 2013
Gardening and Landscaping
“Customer Event” Dubois Jardins Morges, Switzerland Oct 2015-Jan 2016
“Promo film” Shinbudo Martial Arts Academy Le Vaud, Switzerland Jun-Sep 2014
Medicine & Dentistry
“Caravane dentaire” Clinique dentaire Gland, Switzerland Jan-Mar 2017
“Stadtapotheke Baden” Apotheke Bossy AG Baden, Switzerland Oct-Nov 2013
|Education||New York Film Academy Filmmaking Diploma|
- Pre-Production: Storyboarding, creating films shots, location scouting, casting, rehearsals, crew call sheets, budgeting.
- Production: directing actors, filming and recording sound using a big variety of equipment, gaffer, grip.
- Post-Production: wrangling, dailies, editing, voice-over, color correction, exporting.
Job skills include Director, Assistant Director, Director of Photography, Cameraman, Assistant Camera, Drone Operator, 2nd Assistant Camera, Gaffer, Key Grip, Dolly Grip, Casting Director, Casting Assistant, Editor, Assistant Editor.
|Movie Magic, Final Draft, Final Cut Pro 7 and 10, Garageband, Pro Tools, Wordpress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects).|
Submitted by David Christiansson on Apr 20, 2018
C/o David Christiansson, Pré-la-Ferme 26 -