3D Character Animation
3615 Watseka ave #203 -
Los Angeles, California - 90034 - United States
I have worked over 15 years in video game character animation, bringing different characters to life using hand key frames and motion capture editing. I have shipped several titles and am at home with high pressure, tight schedules of crunch times. I have worked both as a lead and a team member, communicating with various parts of the group to troubleshoot and solve problems that do arise.
I give everything to create the best work but will adapt when feedback requires it. I am always looking to grow and learn as an artist as well as share what I have.
|Experience||Self Employed, Los Angeles, CA 2015 ??" Present |
Freelance Video Editor, Animator
• Edited Digital Media for several companies and non-profits.
• Created 2D Animations and Vector Illustrations for private clients.
Deep Blue Worlds , Los Angeles, CA 2012 ??" 2014
2D Animator, Designer, Illustrator
• Helped determine the direction of 'Xplore Pangaea' through Level Design, 2D Animation, Vector Illustration and Video Editing.
Kung Fu Factory, Los Angeles, CA 2010 ??" 2010
• Created quality character animation through hand keyed and motion capture editing.
Point of View, Irvine, CA 2005 ??" 2009
• Created Character and Facial Animation through hand keyed and motion capture editing.
• Modeled and Rigged Characters for Game Prototypes.
Dreamworks Interactive/ Electronic Arts, Los Angeles, CA 1999 ??" 2004
3D Animator, Lead Animator, 3D Artist
• Lead Animator for Medal of Honor: Underground.
• Animated, Modeled and Rigged Characters for several Shipped Titles.
• Planned out, Charted Animation States and Animated opening Cut Scene for Medal of Honor: Spearhead.
|Education||University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Master of Fine Arts, Animation|
University of the Philippines, Bachelor of Arts, Film and Audio-Visual Communication
|Speciality||3D Character animation via Hand Keyed or Motion Capture Editing|
2D Animation using Adobe Animate (flash)
Modeling Low Polygon Meshes and Rigging for optimal deformation
Charting Character Animation Behavior States in Game Engine
|MAYA, 3DS Max, Blender, Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Unity|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Ken Angliongto on May 15, 2019
Contact Ken Angliongto|
3615 Watseka ave #203 -