Impact Marketing + Communications
Web Print Digital
Seeking a Full-time Graphic Designer for Boutique Marketing + Communications Firm
Impact Marketing + Communications (www.impactmarketing.com) is an
integrated marketing communications firm that provides strategic counsel, writing, editing, and design services. We are a team of experienced professionals privileged to work with organizations that are changing this world for the better, and we are proud to play a part in telling their stories.
We’re a small but busy staff. Our clients range from the Federal government, nonprofits, and commercial entities. Much of our current work involves supporting the delivery of HIV/AIDS care and treatment to marginalized populations throughout the United States and its territories and other public health and social cause-related efforts. One great thing about our firm is that we are always growing and taking on new clients and, thus, the repertoire of issues we support and clients we represent is ever-changing.
Currently, we are seeking a full-time Graphic Designer for immediate hire. Salary will be competitive and commensurate with experience level, and overall compensation includes medical benefits.
Summary of Graphic Designer
The ideal candidate will play an instrumental role in advancing Impact’s brand and our clients’ brands. We are seeking someone with experience managing and executing design projects from conception to completion while meeting client or company marketing objectives. Our preferred candidate possesses knowledge of and experience using social media, digital marketing, Web-based platforms, and other marketing tools for business purposes. Experience creating marketing and communications products using the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
Graphic Design duties
• Graphic design skills including highly proficient experience using Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Ability to design and adapt graphics in the appropriate format and style for a wide range of products, including but not limited to: Websites, blogs, social media channels, social media ads, social media banners, webinar and conference PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, bulletins, fact sheets, brochures, annual reports, business cards, folders, mood boards/stylescapes and other branding material
• Design website wireframes, look, and feel and coordinate with programmers for web launch
• Help support updates of company website using content management system.
• Manage client relationships and communications regarding brand development and design deliverables, striving to exceed client expectations and proactively addressing any challenges or problems
• Create infographics and creatively utilize typography within designs
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of creative trends and design styles.
• Support digital marketing efforts.
• Develop social media banners and social media ads.
• Interactive, web, and video application knowledge (Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML 5, CSS3) preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g., Graphic Design, Art, Computer Science)
5+ years of related professional experience
Expert knowledge of and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite a must
Strong HTML skills (including browser compatibility knowledge) preferred
Proficient knowledge of Web, social media, and video applications
Interactive, web, and video application knowledge (Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML 5, CSS3) preferred.
Exceptional creativity and adaptability in concept development and graphic design and layout
Capacity to manage several assignments simultaneously and to adhere to internal and external deadlines
Ability to take direction and constructive criticism from colleagues and clients in a professional manner
Desire to be a highly proactive team player and to work with a small, dynamic team
Interest in and experience with online education and learning platforms a plus
Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; exhibits professional demeanor when interfacing with clients
Resourcefulness with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and address challenges proactively and independently
Team player, works well independently, and has entrepreneurial spirit
Impact Marketing + Communications is based in Silver Spring, Maryland just outside of Washington, DC and our office is accessible by car and Metro. This position includes the ability to telework up to three days per week on average.
|Experience||5+ years of related experience|
|Education||Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Graphic Design, Art, Computer Science)|
Submitted by Christopher Raymond on Jan 13, 2020
Contact Impact Marketing + Communications |