Engage Media Networks
|Experience||I have 15+ years of experience:|
• Working as a specialist in broadcast news and production.
• Establishing and enforcing corporate brands and visual identities.
• Researching raw data for the purposes of marketing, SEO and web optimization practices.
• Evaluating, analyzing and establishing SEO/SEM strategies through proven code, content and on page manipulation to analytics.
• Editing and producing audio and video compositions for broadcast, DVD, social media and the web.
Career History and Accomplishments
American InterContinental University
Visual Communications and Digital Design
|Television/Broadcast: GVG: Kalypso, 3000,300, 250 &1680. GVG Ignite automated system with quick box, SONY ELC, aurora servers. Audio switchers, ENG cameras, tape playback. DVE: Kayak, Abekas Dveous, K-Scope, Pinnacle Prism. Graphic/SS: GVG Paint box, Quantel, Pinnacle Deko, Pinnacle Flash file, Chyron Liberty, Chyron Max and Infinit.|
Design: Expert level Photoshop skills, HTML (basic Coding) and streaming audio/video skills. Adobe suite of software including: CS3, Aftereffects, Encore DVD, FLASH, Illustrator, Premiere, Audition, Sound booth and Acrobat.
Web/Other: Dreamweaver, FLASH, Visual Web Developer, Wordpress, SQL Database Manager, Access & Microsoft Office. Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Clickdensity, Quantcast, Compete, Alexa, Filezilla, FTP, Weblog Expert.
Submitted by Chris Tedesco on Aug 8, 2011
Contact Engage Media Networks|