|Experience||I have been composing since I was 14 and I can tell that I have more than 6 years experience in composing. But my first chance to take part in considerable works was in 2009.|
- Three of my compositions were performed at two concerts (Composers' Evening) at Károly Eszterházy College.
2009 and 2010 Chrismtas
- Score for a Mystery play and a Pastoral. Both of them were performed with full house at the church of Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish. (Eger, Hungary)
- Making orchestral 'playback' for Thalia Theatre (Košice, Slovakia)
- 3rd place with a score for a computer game at the national round of the competition 'Conference of Arts and Science for Students'
- Score for movie 'Kávészünet' (Coffee Break)
Director: Zsolt Gyöngyösi - Syntax Films Entertainment
- Score for movie 'Sánta kutyák' (Lame Dogs) - still in process
Director: József Gallai - Syntax Films Entertainment
|Education||2004 - 2008|
General music studies in Ferenc Farkas School of Music
2008 - 2011
Studies in Music Education at Károly Eszterházy College. (Bachelors Degree)
2010 Spring Semester
Composition studies at Conservatorio Superior de Música Oscar Esplá (ERASMUS Scholarship)
Composition studies at Zoltán Kodály Conservatoire (complementary training)
|Speciality||Almost every genre of music: comedy, action, fantasy, romantic or thriller|
I am also good at making music for documentaries, trailers or even advertisements.
|I can produce high quality sound with East West Quantum Leap sound libraries.|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Istvan Lukacs on Aug 12, 2011
Contact István Lukács|