GT CAD Design, LLC
|Experience||2004-2009 Siemens Inc. New York, NY|
Public Address/Customer Information Screens (PA/CIS) Project:
* Current project involves the design & deployment of a PA/CIS system at 156 stations
Of the NYC subway system. Additional installations of CCTV, information & Emergency Help Points (HPI), and SCADA to be performed at ten pilot stations. All systems will then be integrated together into a Rail Command Center, and communicate via the SONET/ATM network. Specific duties involve working closely with all project engineers in assisting the development of the systems, and drafting all design plans, details, product and component specs and assembly drawings.
2006-2007 NBC Universal New York, NY
Corporate Real-Estate Department:
* Responsible for Database files of all CAD Drawings for the Building Floor Plans.
* Performed quarterly walk-thrus of all floors and updated all Architectural CAD files.
* Worked with Project Managers in creating Construction Documents for new architecturally related jobs within NBC Universal.
2000-2004 Richard Massa Architect New York, NY
AutoCAD Designer / PC Tech
As a CAD draftsman in a mid sized firm, in-house job duties included:
* Drafting of floors based on hand-drawn surveys, concept design & redline revisions
* Creating floor plans, perspectives and elevations based on given floor plans
* Day to day dealings with Contractors and Vendors on related projects.
Additional duties as AutoCAD Designer included:
* Recruiting and interviewing of new personnel for the drafting department
* Teaching and training of advanced AutoCAD techniques to new hires
Occasional presentations and workshops at NYC Technical College, Brooklyn NY
Duties as In-House PC Technician:
* Troubleshooting of any PC Workstation problems.
* Maintaining Network Connectivity Between workstations and server.
* Maintaining CAD Standards for the Office environment.
* Recommended and oversaw the selection of new office peripherals, PC Software and Hardware purchasing.
1997-2005 AVF Design Corp. Blauvelt, NY
|Education||1993-1998 New York City Technical College Brooklyn, NY|
* Architectural Technology Major, 60 credits
A.A.S. Applied Science
|* Over ten (10) years of diverse drafting and design experience in a variety of Architectural, Electrical, Structural, Mechanical and Network Engineering|
* Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD r12
Submitted by Christian Ramirez on Aug 22, 2011
Contact GT CAD Design, LLC|