|Experience||COX MEDIA GROUP/MUNDO HISPANICO, Multimedia Graphic Design, Norcross GA July 2015|
|Education||(2011) Westwood College, Atlanta, GA Bachelor of Science in Design and Animation|
Graduated with a GPA 3.75 as the top of my class / Received Magna Cum Laude Honors.
(2007) Atlanta Institute of Music and Media, Duluth, GA Percussion Certificate Program
Awarded a Musicianship Certificate | Completed course of study.
|MAC & PC|
|• Maya: Modeling, Rigging characters and mechanical objects. Creating 3D environments and Architecture. Texture, lighting, Animating. Simulations and Effects.|
• Flash: 2D animations. In addition, Action Script 3.
• Photoshop: Drawing concepts, painting, editing, and creating textures.
• Illustrator: Vector drawings for flyers and marketing purposes.
• Zbrush: Model and painting 3D models. Also creating 2.5D illustrations.
• Premiere: Video and audio editing for production.
• After Effects: Creating compositions for special effects.
• Audition and Soundbooth: Recording my music performances, and editing sounds.
• Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook).
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Hernan Latorre on Feb 16, 2012
Contact Hernan Latorre|