Ray Sahakian -Crowne Media Creative
Client List (additional clients and projects included in online portfolio)
Fox Movie Channel
The Discovery Channel
The Food Channel
The Travel Channel
American Movie Channel
Democratic National Committee
The Golf Channel
The Tennis Channel
World Fighting Alliance
The Hollywood Bowl
American Life Network
Multicast Network Group
Humphreys & Associates, Inc.
Sunset 9000 Nightclub
Bottomline Consulting Inc.
|Experience||I have over ten years of experience working in the broadcast industry and have been Emmy nominated for my main title design for The Young and the Restless.|
main title and show elements, 2D & 3D design, logo design, print design, broadcast design and animation, branding, website design (not programming)
|Education||Emmy Award nomination for main title design for The Young and the Restless (CBS)|
Member of the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences (2004
|Speciality||• Created broadcast main titles for a variety of network shows, print material for billboards and magazines, designed logos and branding material, graphics for DVD boxes and menus, and page layouts for websites.|
• Conceptualized and designed multiple style boards for each individual client bid, worked with clients and editors while executing the final product.
• Supervised a team of up to six designers and animators.
• Created print and motion graphics for clients in a variety of industries.
• Produced a series of instructional DVDs for corporate clients used for training at agencies like NASA, the Department of Defense, and Boeing.
• Auditioned all talent required, produced, directed, and edited live footage and designed and created the animations and graphics needed for all projects.
|Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, QuarkXPress, DVD Studio Pro, Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Word|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Ray Sahakian on Mar 13, 2012
Contact Ray Sahakian -Crowne Media Creative|