Director of Photography
Born and raised in Soviet Union, immigrated to the USA from totalitarian Belarus at his twenties, became an accomplished videographer specializing in scripted both documentaries and features movies with his unique view on problematic because of his living experience in two opposite worlds communistic and capitalistic. Also experienced in shooting and editing all kind of events.
UT Cinema reel
UT Cinema reel
Demo Reel Cinematographer, video editor Uladzimir Taukachou www.utcinema.com... more
|Experience||Filmmaker, Cinematographer, Video Editor, Photographer, Graphic Designer at ProLux Studio March 2005 - Present (7 years 1 month)|
- Video Shooting for Corporate, Event, Wedding and scripted movies such as Love Stories, Shorts, Documentary Films, Music Videos
- Editing Short Movies, Love Stories, Documentary Films, Weddings, BarBat Mitzvah, Birthdays, Fashion Shows, TV ads, web videos
- Montages small (3-10 min) clips from pictures and/or videos.
- Creating motion menu for DVDs and Blue-Rays.
- Photo shooting and retouching (experience working with remote lights, backgrounds, outside and studio shooting)
Jib arm camera operator, Cameraman, Audio at CUNY TV
September 2010 - May 2011 (9 months)
- Jib Arm camera operator
- Operated camera during tv shows
- Responsible for audio control during broadcast
Admin, Computer Repair Technician at Brooklyn Computer Center
March 2005 - January 2008 (2 years 11 months)
- Administration of computers and network.
- Web design, PHP, HTML, MySQL.
- Computers repair (hardware and software), system installation, virus and spyware removal.
|Education||- BMCC (New York) A.A.S., Video Arts and Technology, 2009 - 2011|
- Belarusian State Technological University BS, Mechanical Engineering, 1998 - 2003
• Writing, producing and directing and shooting short films and video content
• Sony EX1 (EX1R), DSLR (Canon 5D, 7D, Nikon)
• Jibarm (crane)
• Video editing
• Multi-camera editing
• Extensive lighting background
• DVDs and Blue-Rays menu design
• Motion graphics
• High-end photo retouching
• Travel photography
|Steadicam, DSLR, EX1R, RED, Canon, Nikon, Sony|
|Adobe Suite, Adobe Premiere (plug-ins: Looks, BCC, Boris FX, Hollywood, Canopus XPlode and other), EDIUS, DPS Velocity, AVID, Encore DVD, After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe Soundbooth (Adobe Audition), Pro Tools, DVD Lab Pro, Particle Illusion, 3D Studio MAX, MS Office.|
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Uladzimir Taukachou on Jun 8, 2012