Knights End Studios
Post Visual FX
Springfield, Missouri - 65807 - United States
Ive worked as a visual effects artist on over 45 big budget features, but prefer to work on independent features. I would love to add your film to my resume.
|Experience||My experience includes:|
- 8+ years experience working with After Effects, Nuke, Mocha, and Photoshop across various operating systems.
- Cleanplate creation, tracking, rig and artifact removal on a quota of up to 300 approved frames a day.
- Integration of CG elements, matte paintings, color correction, rotoscoping, green/blue screen keying.
- 2D compositing, stereoscopic compositing and stereoscopic conversion.
- Experience as an illustrator and game artist, which provides me with a better understanding of color correction and composition as well as staying on brand.
(Reel breakdown is included in video)
|Education||Bachelor of Fine Arts from MSU in Computer Animation and Mass Media|
|Speciality||Visual Effects, On Set VFX Supervision, Illustration, Concepts, Matte Painting, and Rotoscope.|
|Any type of PC or Mac, using Wacom and Cintique.|
|• Platforms/General Productivity: Windows, Mac OS, all versions. Linux, Microsoft Office, Project, etc.|
• Editing/Audio: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Avid, Soundbooth
• Animation/Graphics: Nuke, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Mocha, SynthEyes, Dreamweaver, Lightwave, Maya, 3DS Max, Debabalizer, Pro Motion, Nitro, Flash, Sketchbook Pro.
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Darrell Claunch on Jun 19, 2012
Contact Knights End Studios|