Full Service Video Production
|Experience||Lowe’s Home Improvement, Mooresville, NC|
• Worked as Producer, Director, Editor and Graphic Designer on Lowe’s internal communications as well
as customer facing productions including: website projects, in-store advertising, training and live event
• Served as consultant to different business groups within Lowe’s on media delivery and storage systems
including: media asset management, video-on-demand and digital signage.
• Developed plans for capital purchases for studio production, field production and post production equipment
including: cameras, computers and software.
• Coordinated freelance crew for various projects including: talent, assistant producers, camera techs,
editors and graphic designers.
DIRECTOR OF ADVERTISING AND CREATIVE SERVICES
Charlotte Checkers, Charlotte, NC 2009-2011
• Developed and executed advertising plan for 2009-2010 season. Responsible for maintaining advertising
budget and making media buying decision for television, radio, print and online strategies.
• Designed graphics for advertising, web and in-game elements. Provided design support for all commercial
ads, business-to-business sales material, web graphics and material for in-game sponsorship.
• Produced and created video elements including television advertising, web production and video board
animations and content.
• Served as game-day producer directing the game to insure all corporate sponsorship are delivered while
providing an entertaining atmosphere for fans.
GAME DAY PRODUCER/AUDIO TECHNICIAN
NBA Charlotte Bobcats/Charlotte Checkers, Charlotte, NC 2004-2009
• Worked on game day team for the Charlotte Checkers Hockey Club designing and editing all in-game
graphics and video elements.
• For two seasons, served as game day producer for the Charlotte Checkers both in the ECHL and AHL.
Coordinated all game elements including: graphics, video, music, etc.
• Worked on game day crew for the Charlotte Bobcats running all video elements as well as in-game music.WRITER/PRODUCER/EDITOR
WSOC-TV, Charlotte, NC 1999-2009
• Provided production support for station clients as well as various station initiatives.
• Executed projects from script to screen. Responsible for working with clients on script, directing large
productions and finishing in post production.
• Operated and maintained various production equipment including various lighting, camera and post
• Responsible for research and writing capital plan for Retail Services Department.
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY/EDITOR/PRODUCER
WIS-TV/Take Ten Productions, Columbia, SC 1994-1999
• Served as promotions producer for WIS producing and editing station promotions for news and events.
• Promoted to Producer/Editor in station’s production department working on various commercial projects
including short and long form serving as writer, producer and online editor.
• Oversaw principal photography on productions providing technical and creative lighting support for
commercials and corporate projects.
• Researched and played key role in implementing new technology for department including the acquisition
of non-linear editing technology.
WBTW. Florence, SC 1993-1994
• Provided production support for commercial and station projects.
• Responsible for writing, shooting and editing commercial ads for station clients including direction and
• Oversaw editorial of station promotions working with promotions producer shooting, editing and graphic
“Dead Seas Scrolls-100 Days in Charlotte”
Over 10 local Addy awards in the Florence, SC television market and Columbia, SC market.
|Education||UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA|
|Speciality||Producing, Directing and Editing documentaries, trainnig and commercial pieces. Storytelling, making it all come together in an entertaining, informational and effective way.|
|HDCAM, Sony PMW350, DSLR, Sony BetaSP, Sony DigiBeta, HDCAM, HDV, MiniDV|
|Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe|
Indesign, Adobe Encore, Avid Media Composer, Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS
View Demo Reel
Submitted by Michael Hendrix on Jun 22, 2012
Contact Digitalworks Media|