The Christian Broadcasting Company
The CBN News bureau is located in the heart of Washington, D.C. ??" perfect for someone who loves being where the action is! CBN offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package.
If you meet the listed qualifications, and are in agreement with CBN’s mission and purpose, please submit an application online by visiting www.cbn.com. We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications. Please include a video portfolio by DVD or provide an internet link to the video file.
|Experience||News ??" Washington, D.C. Bureau|
The Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN) is seeking an experienced Remote Cameraman-Editor for the News Bureau in Washington, DC. This seasoned professional must have the ability to shoot network-quality video, edit the material for news and provide production support.
If you have a good eye, want to tell your story through video and have a desire to impact your world, you don’t want to miss this opportunity! Join our team of news professionals where we produce and deliver network-quality news for the daily live TV show, The 700 Club. This news/magazine program has the variety and pace of a morning show with in-depth investigative reporting by our CBN News team.
|Education||The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:|
• Strong working knowledge of state-of-the-art HD video camera, lighting and audio production techniques and equipment operation
• Extensive knowledge of “taped” and “live” television news remote production
• Complete knowledge of operation of cameras and related studio equipment
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere
• Excellent communication skills with ability to interact in a professional manner
• Good organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to perform advanced remote production functions involving lighting, directing and audio recording
• Ability to exercise sound news judgment when necessary and conduct interviews while shooting video in breaking news and other situations
• Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to give directions clearly, as well as, take direction from others
• Ability to travel extensively and work nights and weekends
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time, and to bend and lift up to 50lbs
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• HD switcher experience is desirable
Submitted by Lisa Grant on Dec 13, 2016
Contact The Christian Broadcasting Company|