Freelance Director, Producer, Editor & Production Manager: LoudaVision, (2011 ??" Present)
▪ Creates digital media for clients including the Picture House, Rye TV, etc. from pre-production to post.
▪ Hires, trains & manages freelance designers, photographers & editors as-needed to complete projects.
Senior Producer & Editor : City University of New York, Manhattan, NY (2011 ??" 2017)
▪ Conceptualize, direct and execute branded web videos including marketing campaigns & commercials.
▪ An on-set leader for field and studio productions, training production staff and managing best practices.
▪ Coordinate with designers, social media & web-team to create and distribute media across platforms.
Video Editor : FOX News Channel & Fox Business News, Manhattan, NY (2011 ??" 2013)
▪ Created video content for live national news under tight deadlines, ensuring quality control.
Show Producer, Videographer & Editor : Plum TV, Martha’s Vineyard, MA (2010 ??" 2011)
▪ Managed staff, client and show-related productions. Directed on-camera talent and interviewed guests.
▪ Show script writing, booking, camera, editing, graphics and social media for weekly episodes & specials.
Senior Editor/Graphics : WRNN & FIOS1 News, Rye Brook, NY (2009 ??" 2010)
▪ Leader of my shift for live local news. Trained new hires in production techniques and best practices.
▪ Edited video & created graphics for live news, specials & promos. Managed delivery for clients.
▪ Studio jib, camera, still store, sound and teleprompter operation for live and taped productions.
Production Intern : World Wrestling Entertainment Global, Stamford, CT (2009)
▪ Assistant editor and producer. Supervised studio voiceovers for live and pre-recorded SAP broadcasts.
Senior Producer/Editor : WNYE TV/PBS: Transit Transit News, Brooklyn, NY (2007 ??" 2009)
▪ Created magazine-style news show and client videos. Supervised and trained 10+ interns per semester.
Teaching Artist: The Picture House- Film, Documentary, Commercials, Podcasting, etc (2016 ??" Present)
Tutor: WyzAnt- Filmmaking, Writing, Photography, Podcasting tutor for all ages (2016 ??" Present)
Guest Lecturer: Podcasting, CUNY Queens College- Digital Journalism Class (Spring 2017)
Guest Lecturer: Field Producing, Pace University- Writing for the Electronic Media Class (Fall 2013)
Writer/Contributor: Huffington Post (2016-Present)
Host/Producer/Marketing: “LoudaVision: The Podcast for Creatives” (2015-Present)
Video Judge: NATAS Emmy Awards and Communicator Awards Online (2012-2015)
Event photographer/Social Media: BK Bronx Chapter (2012-2014)
▪ Content Strategy for Professionals 2/Expanding Content’s Reach: Northwestern University (2015)
▪ Adobe Aftereffects Level 2 Certification: Manhattan Edit Workshop (2012)
▪ Bachelor of Arts, Film & Television Production: CUNY Brooklyn College (2009)
|Mac & PC Proficient|
|Online Video, Film, TV, Studio & Field Producing and Management, Directing, Writing, Still Photography, Lighting, Green Screen, Podcasting, Voiceover, Editing, Motion Graphics, Color Correction, Video Codecs and Compression, Multimedia Content Strategy, Social Media, Media Training and Education, Live-Streaming. |
Technology: MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MailChimp, Basecamp, iNews, EZ News, ENPS, Final Draft, Celtx, NewsOne Pathfire, SAN MP, Digital Media Archiving, Final Cut Pro 7, Avid Media Composer, Aurora, Adobe Premiere, Aftereffects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Audition, Compressor, Pluraleyes, Clipwrap
View Demo Reel
Submitted by laura meoli on Jul 11, 2017
Contact LoudaVision Productions|